Friday, September 26, 2008

722. phone woes

Question of the day: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?

F1 week... Avoid the possible crowded places at ALL cost! Leave town as early as possible. Don't linger at City Hall for too long.

But I need to send my mobile for repair again tomorrow. The same problem just keep recurring! Farking hell!!! I seriously had enough of this stupid phone. Just kept on restarting even when I'm not even touching it! Or maybe my touch is electrifying...

The last time I went to service this phone, it was told that the software got issue. And they did sort of a software reload. And it doesn't seems to work. Totally crap. So if you are trying to call me and my phone seems be be off, then it is prolly off.

Trying to backup my stuff before the repair now.

I need a good and new phone. Samsung Omnia looks good. So does LG Secret.

Answer to the above question of the day: A teacher.

No comments: