Tuesday, September 30, 2008

724. financially stressed

Quote of the day: Ben, stop looking at Jo's thighs. -- Sharon

Good news is, I'm finally enrolled into the Singapore Media Academy Radio DJ Course (电台DJ培训课程). Course starting from 03 November till 07 November. I'm so excited that I could stop prancing in my cubicle the whole morning. Haha.

But after making payment, I'm so financially stressed! VERY VERY stressed!!! Haha...

As what Cheng said, the course is not expensive. Considering just spending $520 (before GST) to buy an experience and an opportunity, it's worth the price. Though I'm not pinning high hopes in getting a DJ job just through this course but it does give me the exposure that I need.

I'm not exactly sure if we will be given a chance to speak through the air but if we do get that, it's an experience for a life time!!!

No comments: