Sunday, February 13, 2011

1133. stuff from USA

Rant of the day: The weather is hot hot hot...
It's been 5 days since dear came back from USA and I'm finally not feeling the extreme boredom. Just look at the stuff she bought for us!

Disney lanyard for my brother and I. These are seriously expensive stuff. No cheaper than Coach there! My gawd... I got the black and my brother, the colourful design. Very long and require some time to loop the lanyard to make it shorter.


A C.O. Bigelow hair and body wash. Smell insanely good! Perfect for me as my current Arber hair and body wash is finishing soon.


Another Calvin Klein belt but this time, a leather belt for work. I am simply in love with this. Yes, I'm very much a CK fan! My briefcase. My belts. My underwear!


Dried assorted fruits. Very very delicious! It's seriously a non-stop snack. You will just keep on taking the next one.


Mochaccino mints. Cute stuff and waiting for the right chance to open it up. Prolly the perfect mints on long car rides. KL roadtrip again? Hahaha...


Tommy Hilfiger polo tees! Not 1 but 2 polos! Unfortunately, ang mohs are really huge size people. Even the S size is huge for me. So, mum will be trying to alter these 2 pieces for me! Yeah! Thanks mum!


Not forgetting my mother, dear also got her something. Coach pass holder and lanyard! Very nice!


And the pink version for brother's girlfriend. The colour is so girly!


And yes, the Coach there are seriously cheap in comparison to those we see here in Singapore. Not only this, Aldo there are also cheap like crap but as dear did not have enough time, we had nothing from there. Perhaps we should all go Las Vegas!

Oh dear. Now where should we head to for honeymoon? USA or Europe or Australia? Hmmmmmm...

No comments: