Thursday, March 03, 2011

1134. neglecting

Rant of the day: I need to stop hating myself in the morning. So I should sleep till noon!
I've been neglecting my blog. Yes. Lazy. And honestly, I'm beginning to realise that there is really nothing interesting about me to blog. I'm basically just another guy down the street. I do what almost everyone does everyday!

Wake up.

Work.

Lunch.

Back to work.

Knock off.

Dinner.

Maybe exercise.

Facebook.

Sleep.

And the cycle repeats the next day... And the next next day... And the next next next day... And the...... You get what I mean lah. I'm so ROUTINE! Where's my hip hop classes? Where's my KTV sessions? Am I really getting too old for these? But I'm only 27! Ok... 28 after 30th March... =P

Anyway, for those who are really really interested about the what-not in my life, some quick photo updates. Taken on random mood...

Falling in love with Hoegarden (again). Kevin recommends Kronenbourg as a replacement at pubs or clubs if there is an absent of Hoegarden.


My dear can really cook! And she does it with high standards and always a variety! Can your dear cook? *smirk*


What I'm feeling now during this extremely busy period. I'm actually working till 10pm for 2 consecutive days! FML!!!


My new name in office... "Eric Lim Kopi"... Hahaha... "Lim Teh" or "Lim Horlick" also can.


Pre-birthday lunch treat by Cheng at Vines! This pork chop is insanely delicious! So tender that it literally melts in my mouth with the slightest chew! Naise~~~


Like I mentioned, quick updates. So ain't putting up all my photos taken recently. Brain pretty dead  now and ain't thinking properly. It's gonna be another long long day at work tomorrow. It's living hell!!!

No comments: