Friday, June 11, 2010

1079. pissed

Rant of the day: I want to have the Ginggy toy that comes with MacD Happy Meal!!!
I barely stepped in the house for 5 minutes after sending dear home and got pissed off by mum. Why does she everytime have to stand on lil brother's side when any car issue arises? So my fault for making noise again? 我很计较是吗?

Pissed...

When he didn't pump fuel, leaving 1/4 tank (and once, 1/8 tank for nuts!!!) for me to top up when I haven't made much mileage yet, I have to take the extra time to pump up. What if I have something urgent to rush to and there's not enough fuel? Don't say he will leave enough fuel hor... That's a f**king irresponsible remark. So it's my fault for being geh gao lah...

When he used my cashcard so much, leaving $1.20 inside and forgot to top up. I have to quickly find ATM to top it up before in case I passes through any ERP gantry or uses any carpark. So what he pays me after that? He did it because I found out!!! And what if I didn't realise and slot in the card in the reader just before I reached any ERP gantry? Summon how? So it's my fault for being geh gao lah...

When he finished all the parking coupons, leaving NOTHING left to tear except the stupid calendar at the back of the used stack and I have to buy for my own and NOT let him use mine. So it's my fault for being geh gao lah...

I seriously have to save up and get my own car one day.

Leaving the above rant aside. This week was a week of good news.

Good news (1): The BTO queue number result for Punggol Emerald and Punggol Wave was out and we've got a super god queue number!!! 104!!! Woohoo~~~

Good news (2): My resume was finally read by 97.2FM music director and he called me for a voice test! Looks like my dream of becoming a radio DJ is close again. I must grab hold of this opportunity and not let go!

Good news (3): I've bought a new desk for my room to replace the old old study desk. It nice, huge and sturdy. And best of all... SUPER CHEAP!!! Only $59 from Ikea!

Good news (4): Received my RMIT Statement of Academic Completion (SAC) and therefore, I can proceed to apply job officially as a graduate even if I have not receive my transcript.

I just hope more good news will keep coming in... =)

No comments: