Sunday, June 13, 2010

1080. weekend shopping

Rant of the day: What's with the irritable mood?
2 days of shopping, walking and standing. Tired... But I'd got the things I want!!!

First, let's put our hands together for......... GINGGY!!!


Awwwww... Isn't he cute? And he cries something like "lalalalalalala..." when we press the belly button. But where shall I put him in my room?

Next, a new briefcase! And it's the CK briefcase that I'd been eyeing for quite some time ago. And best thing is, it's on 20% discount at Tangs!


Just look at the details on the carrier.


It has this removable laptop compartment as well. Nice~~~

And last but not least, the final 2 books of the Diary of the Wimpy Kid. Finished 2 other earlier last month during my injury and this are the remaining 2 that I'd always wanted to complete. Though stupid and pretty brainless but they sure do make good laughs! Problem is... I think my book shelf is running out of space. Shit...

Earlier on, was at town with dear, Arina and Liwei for the Singapore Street Festival. We're there supporting Kevin's band. Great job dude. Sometimes, I really wonder how is it like to be in a band and performing in public?

No comments: