Wednesday, August 04, 2010

1092. in less than 8hrs

Rant of the day: Tired... But excited...
In less than 8 hours, I'll be on my flight with dear to Hong Kong!!!

But before that, settled the units to select for my BTO selection tomorrow. And on the other note, VERY VERY RIGID AND INFLEXIBLE OF AGE DEE BEE!!! After understanding the situation that dear and I faced, they practically say they can't help us except to get someone authorised to select on our behalf. No doubt the officer was pretty nice but the alternative offered ISN'T EXACTLY AN ALTERNATIVE!!! All these troubles are caused by the board and I do feel exception handling by the officer is required.

But all she say is "even if the CEO also cannot help to make this special arrangement you are requesting for."

Alright... So since the CEO of AGE DEE BEE cannot even make this decision to help buyers, than I strongly believe the minister should be able to decide.

In any event, after the payment made, the decision makers will get my email.

And for now, I can finally relax and go for my trip. Go through the things we need:

Air tickets... check!

Hotel booking... check!

Disney entrance tickets... check!

Passports... check!

Itnerary... check!

Currency... check!

Clothes... check!

Spare baggages... check!

iPhone charger... to be pack tomorrow morning.

Camera and charger... check!
Toiletries... left my toothbrush.

Sunglasses... in my car!!! Shit... must remember to bring.

More or less, I'm done. But dear haven't start packing because of her tight schedule and she's back home packing now. Jiayou baby!

No comments: