Thursday, August 19, 2010

1095. worn out

Rant of the day: 1 more working day...
I'm mentally tired. Worn out in fact. Work now is soooooooo "taxing" (working in the right board is like this). Last year's nightmare is back for me to clear. With so much work on hand that I can't complete, the reservist starting from coming Monday for 2 weeks ain't helping. I can't imagine the amount of leftovers when I'm back in office.

Can't get a deferment from reservist as my injury ain't that serious to warrant that. But at least I managed to get excuse from all activities that requires physical training involving my legs! Not bad. And I don't need to put on boots too since wearing them will hinder my recovery. Hopefully my injured ankle survives the 2 weeks in camp. Hahaha... I'll be grateful if the condition does not worsen.

Dear's birthday approaching. What should I do/get this year? I cooked for her last year and I don't think I should do the cooking... You get what I mean...

Anyway, haven't been taking photos of Deric. Here's one... "Gimme food and I'll give you peace..."


So cute lah he...

No comments: