Saturday, September 04, 2010

1099. heart breaking

Rant of the day: And I didn't get much rest as what I had planned... FML!!!
Truly shaken and definitely heart broken. Deric was at his usual self, running around the house from kitchen to living room to bedroom. But I guess he forgot how huge he had grown and dashed right underneath my bed. Heard a loud thud but initially thought that he had clumsily knocked into some cupboard or bed frame. But after a while, we saw chunks of fur flying around the house and it does not appears to be the daily fur dropping. After some quick inspection, we saw a cut and poor Deric was bleeding...

After purchasing some antiseptic water and cotton, mum did a quick clean up and we examined the wound. It seemed way too serious to heal by itself and we rushed him to the vet.

They did a pretty nice job stitching it up but Deric had gotten a large portion of fur shaved for the minor operation.


Aiyoh my clumsy boy. Heart pain leh... Now we need to restrict his daily movement to prevent tearing of the stitches since he is so hyper active. He is back in his old caged up area in the kitchen. Sad... And we need to start finding solution to block his access to the bed frame underneath.

Anyway, dear bought me a new IT gadget and I'm lovin' it. It's a Sony MP3 player designed for jogging!!! Though she refuse to say how much but I know it ain't cheap.


Loves~~~

And say goodbye to the loyal Nokia 6100. It has officially declared its retirement from service.


Now I need to buy a new non camera phone for my reservist. Looking at the Sony Ericsson G700 but it's NOT CHEAP lor!!!

It's back to work on Monday.

*sigh*

No comments: