Thursday, September 30, 2010

1103. before october comes

Rant of the day: I need to swim more!!! I so fat lah!!!
I know I haven't been maintaining my blog promptly this year. Think I'm getting lazy bah... Yes, I'm feeling but what's new? Haha. Perhaps let the pictures do the talking...

 
Hari Raya dinner gathering at Sheila's place. Gawd! She bake fantastic cookies lah!!!

 

 
Congrats to Louis and Su Lin! Wish you a blissful marriage forever and ever.

 

 
Feeling tired everyday at work. I need coffee like almost everyday!!!

 

 
Dear still loves Pizza Hut. I only love their drumlets. Haha... Photo collage created using iPhone app.

 

 
Finally found a place for my RMIT badge. It now sits nicely on my lanyard.

 

 
Went F1 watching from one of the best view and it's FREE! Haha.

 

 
Upcoming in October includes:
  • MORE physiotherapy (which I didn't quite enjoy because sometimes it does get pretty painful).
  • Bintan again! I need the sun, sand and the sea. Not forgetting the massage!
  • Mother's birthday coming up. And lil brother's too. Shit... What to buy???
  • Halloween!!! Where to this year? Club?
It's Friday in a while (TGIF) and the first day of October. Hope October will be a good month... *pray*

No comments: