Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1106. trying things out

Rant of the day: Have the feel of visiting Zirca... It's been ages...
I am going to try out something that's totally alien to me and is extremely high risk... securities trading or to most known as "buy shares"! Not sure if I should be doing it but looking at the prospects of the fund that dear is recommending and also, too get more returns in order to fund my future, I should do it but probably at a much smaller scale.

It's a risk but take it slow and steady. Pray that the returns will jump in folds come the near future.

Back on office stuff, workload is still hell lots... Is like never-ending flow of emails!!! But besides that, still have to conduct classes and that takes up at least half a day! Gawd, please slow things down a lil will ya? It's getting on my nerves everyday looking at the number of emails piling and hitting the edges of the service level deadline. FML!!!

I'm like staying back after my office hours longer and longer each day. Though I'm telling myself "please go home now" but I can't just leave for I know doing that will result in undesirable consequences, i.e. answer to my boss.

My leave indicated for early November is also not approved yet even though we are coming very much soon to the end of October and my boss is on leave next week. Luckily, dear and I did not plan for the Phuket trip else, WE ARE SO SCREWED!!!

*phew*

On the bright side, even if the leave is not approved, it means I will have more days in December off from work because these are my last year leave and by hook or by crook, it must be cleared by this year. Hahaha...

Nevertheless, 2010 is coming to an end... SOON!!!

No comments: