Wednesday, January 05, 2011

1126. the perfect start for 2011

Rant of the day: Rain rain rain...
I've got the perfect start for 2011 and this cannot be done without the help of sooooooooo many people. In case you are confused with what kinda "start" I had, I finally made my proposal to my dear after dating for close to 5 years. But actually on 31 December 2010, it's exact 5 years since we met!

Yes, I proposed on 31 December 2010 at Timbre Substation. And I think I spoilt the market for many guys out there. Oops but unapologetic. Haha... So what I did on that day prolly made me the most unpopular guy of the night. I got on stage. Sang a song. Had a large bouquet of red roses. Took out the proposal solitaire. Knelt to the ground (on stage actually). And popped the question.

On stage with Kevin, singing 《理想情人》by Rainie Yeung. Nervous like hell...


Matthew bringing up the roses after my song. 108 stalks actually. Getting ready to ask the most important question for the night...


Going on my knees, saying "will you marry me" and I'm finding it really cliche now. Hahaha... But what could be better than this?


My dear admiring the roses and wondering how to bring it back home. It's like super duper heavy!


Posing for the camera. Alas, it's done. Mission accomplished! ^^v


Partying through the night till 2011 with 53A. They are soooooo good!!! Love~~~


But of course, all these booze and fun came with a price. Hefty but for the first time in my life till now, I felt so good spending!!! It's almost my 1 month salary by the way. Ouch but happy. Hahaha... Good thing I'd saved enough for it else I'm prolly crying my heart (and wallet) out now. =P

So, to my dearest YaYa, I love you and we have 108 years to go as represented by the roses. 1 stalk for 1 year. Muacks!

No comments: