Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1128. demoralising

Rant of the day: Bak gua time!!!
It's a lil demoralising when I'd sent out numerous job applications since last year and only went for 1 interview. Sometimes I do think if my education and capability is so unwanted. I'm not that bad ya know and I'm pretty sure I am a capable guy with limitless capabilities. Perhaps I'm just having bad luck on these.

Stressing out when I start to think about my future, especially when I need to plan my wedding banquet and the upcoming 5-room flat. Will I be able to finance the family when I barely bring home $2000 cash every month? What if the baby comes along too after wedding? Do I need a car by than to ferry wife and child? Education? Food? Bills? Fees?

Seriously... oh my gawd.............

I need a better salary job... FAST!!!

Anyway, Dinner & Dance is this coming Saturday. I'm so looking forward to this. But after that, I think I'm gonna be really sad and bored because my darling is going to USA for 2 weeks!!! Gonna miss her badly... Please don't buy me anything baby. All I want is you to come back safely by my side.

Chinese New Year is just a week away but weirdly, I've got no mood for the occasion. Is it because I'm too stress out by my future?

No comments: