Sunday, April 17, 2011

1140. buys

Rant of the day: Makan makan makan...
Been buying stuff recently but guess I will need them.

My laptop mouse decided to give way after serving me for coming 3 years. But seriously, this is the first time I see a mouse break this way and I didn't do much to it.


So I got a new one from PowerLogic and it's pretty nice. Love the DPI specs at that price. Plus, I like this new uni-retractable design. Wondering where's the USB cable?


It's found underneath. Turn it over.


Open the cover and there is the USB!


Pull out the cable till desired length and close the cover.


Turn it over. Nice~~~ Very portable right? Love it and it's white!!!


And besides this, bought ties for work as well. Have to wear them everyday so, need to get them ready. 3 for $30 at a push cart outside Suntec Carrefour. Not expensive and the designs are very attractive!


This is probably the weirdest buy for men... the male "corset"! Not exactly weird lah. It's actually a compression top design to compress the body mass during workouts for more effective build. If I'm not wrong, quite a few sports brands had already released theirs. I got these from Spanx at Tangs. Besides wearing it during workout, it can also be worn as under shirts for a better shape body.


But it's not cheap. $139 for 1. I got 2, 1 white and 1 black. Luckily I had requested for Tangs vouchers for my farewell to offset most of the price and I only paid $28. Haha... Got these mainly for wedding shoots and banquet. I have to look nice right?

Coming Saturday will be my first work on weekend. Hmmmmmmm...

No comments: