Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1145. quick highlights

Rant of the day: Super duper sleepy...
I know I haven't been diligently update my blog. Yes, I'm lazy. So some quick highlights recently in my mundane life.

Photo taken earlier this month. I finally observed soil test for Punggol Emerald around my block. But recently, we saw piling work in progress. Which means, my block will be building soon! YEAH!!!


I love home-made birds nest dessert! I <3 mummy!!!


Still trying to fulfil my dream of becoming a radio DJ. Went for the So You Wanna Be A DJ audition at Orchard Central for YES93.3FM. Totally thrilled that one of the judges (玛丽) recognises me from last year's audition! So touched!


Though I'm not exactly confident on getting into top 8 but at least I'd tried. Taking the steps towards dreams is actually pretty much an accomplishment. Whether or not the results are favourable, it's an experience. I can say at least "been there done that". But when dear asked me till when do I still wanna do this, I really don't have an answer. I guess till the time when I can no longer participate due to whatever reason that forbids me.

Maybe she just don't find it convincing that I still wanna pursue the dream after soooooo many failures. But all I want is support. To all, if you don't wanna support me, at least don't stop me.

Besides that, done a pretty major event just this Monday. Made me woke up at 5 plus in the morning. Sweat like running tap. Run around like mad man. All just for a visit. But seriously, great exposure. No photos to this though. Where got time to take photos for my own pleasure? Moreover, I'm so unglam after the sweat.

So, I should quickly get back to bed. Sleepy. Need to continue my body maintenance recovery work... Ciaoz!

No comments: