Friday, June 03, 2011

1146. statistics

Rant of the day: Humid like crap!!!
This post was supposed to be published yesterday but due to some crappy blogger issue that my entire post was GONE!!! Totally waste of my time...

Anyway, this post was supposed to be talking about my results for Sundown 10km run. The good thing nowadays after such running events, they will tabulate the result and statistics, which I find it really damn cool. Here's mine...


Overall, I really improved ALOT as compared to my last Standard Chartered Marathon 10km. But back then, I was still nursing a fracture ankle. And now, even though it is still swollen and painful at times, but it is pretty much manageable. At least I can jog slowly without stopping while enduring the pain. Perhaps, it's just for the sense of accomplishment.

Some photos taken on that day.

Before the run, a quick snap while there's still sun.


That's like freaking lots of people running! Young. Old. Uncles. Aunties.


The "chio bu" Arina running with make-up and fake eyelashes. She just finished her sister's wedding. That's why...


After run... Shag. Take a break while we enjoy performances by The Good Fellas.


New medal to hang on my bed.


Which run should I go next? Singapore Bay Run?

No comments: