Sunday, June 26, 2011

1149. broke... really...

Rant of the day: Ulcers!!!!
I seriously needa cut down on spending this month. Scary aspects of GSS. Though I didn't really buy ALOT of stuff in large quantity, those small items I'd got since IT show do add up to quite an amount.
  • 1 Lexmark wireless printer
  • 1 Tommy Hilfiger shirt
  • 2 Raoul shirts
  • 1 Uniqlo polo tee
  • 1 Uniqlo berms
  • 2 iPhone 3GS casings
Broke~~~~~ *sigh*

Anyway, cleared part of a major task on Wednesday. Got a real experience on how a pro photographer truely works. In my opinion, I think this ang moh is seriously good. He's able to get the model (our own staff) into the mood for photography. Gives proper instructions. Shares his concepts and ideas. Quite an experience to work with him.

I hope my photography for wedding will have such pro photographers too. =P

No comments: