Sunday, February 07, 2010

1032. one more week

Rant of the day: Pre-Monday blues...
Just a week before CNY. So fast!!!

It's been fun since I completed my classes. No more class after work! Which means, more time for the things I wanna do. So for a start, went clubbing for 2 consecutive Saturdays. That's damn rare for me actually. Haven't club that many in a month for quite a while. But that also burnt me out alot. Think I'm physically too old to club that often now. Totally cannot tahan the Z virus... zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Realizing it's the final weekend before CNY, I cleaned my room earlier on after dear left my place. Shagged!!! But at least got most of the things done. Even got the CNY deco up in the living room! Haha... Steady lah~~~

Message up on my lil blackboard residing now on my desk -- 过年咯!!!


Cheers. And I'm hitting for my lalaland soon... Nitez!!!

No comments: