Thursday, February 18, 2010

1035. updates

Rant of the day: I need to exercise!!!
I still owe the Valentines' Day photo and only just managed to get it in my laptop. Oops... =X

Anyway, back track on our early Valentines' Day celebration. This is probably the first time I didn't really get a gift for dear. Too busy with work and CNY stuff. So, only managed to get a bouquet of roses and gebera. Weird combintation I know, but apparently, it matched nicely together. Perhaps the colours of the flowers. Yam with pink. Nice~~~ Dinner at Brewerks. Love the food but it's usually an annual visit to the restaurant because... NOT CHEAP!!!


Since CNY till today, had been praying, praying and praying... The usuals every year... But it's my first time to Loyang Dua Pek Gong Temple. ALOT OF PEOPLE AHHHHHH!!! But it's very much well organised as compared to the others.

I seldom bet but read from many sources that my zodiac will be pretty lucky this year in petty bets, gonna pray hard to the God of Fortune!!!


HUAT AH!!!

Deric got a fair share for this new year. A new collar!!! Damn smart right? Bought it from Taiwan last year. Lovely black and white bow tie collar...


And, both of us have to snap a shot too!!!


不要看到这么着迷……那个帅哥就是我没错!!!Hahahaha...

No comments: