Sunday, November 28, 2010

1112. night cycling

Rant of the day: The new Hotmail SUCKS!!!
Ya know what, night cycling is seriously TORTUROUS but I'm not sure why I'm joining every year even though my butt will sore like crap after that. Maybe I like to be tortured? Erm... Maybe not... Hahahaha... It's having the company to enjoy the painful ass cycling trip together I guess.

The way it was organised this year was pretty much different too. Instead of all participants cluster together and move out in one large group, it was now split into 5 smaller teams and along the way, each team is to complete some tasks. Pretty fun actually and when our team was led by my brother and his colleague, Rachel.

Lazy to put up all the photos so prolly just the group photos. Here's our group: Kim Chin, Rex, Fang Ying, Thiam Yeong, Grace and me.


And the team lead: Rachel and my brother, Jeric. Photo not very clear...


The rest of the photos are in my Facebook but you can only view if I have added you as "friend". Hahaha...

No comments: