Monday, November 29, 2010

1113. sitex

Rant of the day: Long weekend over... *sigh*
It wasn't much hype for me nowadays to all the IT fairs and stuff. Prolly going broke.... That's why... So, didn't buy much this year at SITEX. Just a Norton Internet Security 2011 'cause my current is gonna expire in 18 days time. And I won a 4GB thumbdrive... Not bad...


And a new set of speakers from SonicGear. It's Tattoo 303Xb, comes with a sub-woofer and it's only $19.90!!! So cheap!!! Must buy right?


So, gave my current speakers to my mum since she will need one to watch her dramas on her laptop. Also, got her a laptop cooler fan at only $5. Cheap...

And yes, Diary Queen serves the BEST soft ice-cream! Creamy and thick. Not even those in restaurants serves equal standards... Boo~~~

No comments: