Friday, April 03, 2009

850. nobody again

Phrase of the day: Noted with thanks...

I think I confirm flunk my paper earlier. Sibeh sian!!! I totally cannot remember whatever he taught in lecture and whatever I read. It just does not link up!

Sibeh sian...

But what's over is over. No point harping on it.

It's nice chilling out after the paper though. Haven't had nice and stress free chills with friends for a really long time. Photos will be up at a later date. Now lazy... Haha...

Had previously posted the Wonder Girls, Nobody MV but looks like the craze is back again. Dear and I were humming the tune again a few days back and even Joey was quite into the tune...

"I want nobody nobody but you. I want nobody nobody but you..."

And Joey posted this cute Thailand boys version of the dance cover. They call it the Wonder Gays. Right... Haha...

I think they did a fantastic job for their age. Not exactly easy even for adults to grasp the details of the choreograph.

Cool right?

No comments: