Monday, April 06, 2009

852. more "wonders"

Rant of the day: Hell breaks loose...

After the success of Wonder Girls' Nobody MV, there seems to be a surge in the number of Wonder Girls wannabes in Youtube.

We've got drag queens version from Thailand. Apparently, Wonder Girls seem to be a hit in Thailand.

And the Indonesian version. Hmmmmmmm... Dance until abit buay gam wan hor?

Got the class participation version. I think they need either more practise or a better choreographer. But than again, seems like alot of fun they are having eh... Hahaha...

This policeman version seems cool. Since when police stations got dance studio? And he look like some pro hip hop dancer lor.

The Korea sensation 2PM's version sounds funny but not bad. Wah... Even stars like Wonder Girls!!! Maybe Britney can consider doing Nobody too instead of F-U-C-K Me...

And we've got WONDER BABY!!! Awwwwwwww... Totally cuteness overload lar!!!

But I particularly like this one and it's really very... erm... post-modern? Haha...

It's Nae Du So by Noraju Parody. Nice right? I quite like the song. Very catchy.

Back to reality. First day back in office after my 1 week break is hell! Because I can't get enough of the break! I wanna have longer break lar. Moreover, is more bad news on job scope. Website review and revamp by next week. Emails still incoming non-stop. Database review report is still not going anywhere. Appraisal tomorrow. New recruit and I'm the guiding buddy. Hasanah going for her LONG break for honeymoon and have to take over.

Shit lar...

I need rat poison. Hahaha...

No comments: