Thursday, April 30, 2009

871. swine flu

Rant of the day: I wanna keep fit... But it's really so tiring...

Prevention is better than cure and really appreciate the gahmen taking initiative to prevent the Swine Flu from spreading in Singapore.

But, are they sending out the right message? There seems to be a potential community panic!!!

Corporates are already preparing the activate all sorts of "preventive" measures but seriously, I find certain stuff are a lil too exaggerating. I need to take temperature twice a day from next week onwards! But there is no confirmed infection is Singapore lor...

Was thinking that since my thermometer is already not in order as I think it's low battery. It doesn't exactly make sense to buy batteries as those mini batteries are extremely expensive and also, thermometers are really cheap now. So, might as well buy a new one. But, it's out of stock!

What the fuck!

The first sign of panic... I believe the next will be mask and Tamiflu tablets.

Let's relax abit lar... New song by Z-Chen, Maze 《迷魂陣》.

I like the background music. Feels like dancing... Haha...

No comments: