Wednesday, May 06, 2009

872. late

Rant of the day: Fucking tired lar...

I know I know... Haven't been blogging for quite a while and there's quite a number of back-dated stuff not posted yet.

Can't be help. Busy... Da bao work home again... Considering that one colleague goes on exam leave and prolly not coming back till next week and the other one down with flu and prolly coming back on Friday. Which means I'm the only one left in the frontline team to cover 2 email boxes, internal queries, website updates, manual forms updates, seminar slides to edit... Think I've been keeping my sanity in place.

I know I still owe the Labour Day stuff taken with dear, Arina and Yosh. KTV and Minds Cafe.

Also, the new eatery we found at Novena.

When I've the time bah. Not now... Still got Sungei Buloh photos to be taken next week.

*sigh*

Back to work le lah. Sianz...

No comments: