Friday, May 08, 2009

875. back-dated photos

Rant of the day: Wah kaoz. Weather damn hot lar!

Ok. Finally got the photos in.

Deric very handsome right? Look at him cross legs.

KTV on Labour Day with dear, Arina and Yosh.

Me cam-whoring while waiting for my song.

And the girls turn to cam-whore. I think my camera lens got dust. See... got white spots!!!

After KTV, we went dinner at Minds Cafe at the Boat Quay outlet.

My fish and chips with cheese. Mmmmmmmm...

Dear and Arina had the same thing -- Lasagna. That's a huge piece of cheese on top!

Yosh had this vegetarian pasta. I like the plate!!! Clam shell design. Eh... but why clam shell plate with vegetarian pasta?

The brainless monkey game. The aim is to remove the coloured sticks based on whatever colour you rolled on a dice. There are monkeys inside the cylinder. Least amount of monkey wins! Look at the pro in action! Almost most game, dear had the least number of monkeys!

And Yosh had his hand on the sticks. I lost the first game and he lost the second...

Ta da~~~ Behold... The Monkey King is here!!!

No comments: