Tuesday, May 19, 2009

878. finding back the energy

Rant of the day: I haven't learn how to roller blade!!!

Sometimes I really wonder where did my current lecturer find so much energy in all his lectures...

He is already semi-retired and now just teaches as a part time lecturer but had been doing this for the past 10 years. And yes, on similar topics... marketing communications and the related. It's already the third lecture and he still talks with this strong energy in every word he says.

Imagine... saying the same stuff over and over again for 10 years. Amazing...

Guess it's the passion.

Sometimes, I already felt like rolling my eyes when I say the same stuff again and again for the past 2 years in my job. Consider the fact that the same stuff was repeated again and again in more than 40 seminars and 50 workshops. How do I go about finding the energy to repeat myself?

No comments: