Friday, May 08, 2009

874. back-dated stuff

Rant of the day: Not hungry leh. How to eat lunch?

Ok. Some back-dated stuff videos taken a couple of weeks back. Since I'm on MC today, finally have the time to sit down and do my own stuff.

This is Asher playing with balloons during the farewell lunch with director. Looks like adults like balloons too! Haha...

Videos taken during Labour Day.

Yeap. I love KTV!!! And I love A*Mei!!!

This is funny. Don't you just love doing brainless forfeit? Were are Minds Cafe with dear, Arina and her beau, Yosh. Damn. I lost the first round of the brainless Monkey Game and Arina thought of this totally himbotic forfeit -- to walk down the aisle like a monkey. Eh Yosh, next time video cannot take vertically using my camera.

And then, it's Yosh turn to lose. Haha. A jumping chimpanzee in the middle of the hall! Hahaha...

I've got photos coming up on next post.

No comments: