Sunday, April 05, 2009

851. post-exam

Rant of the day: I don't wanna go back to work!!!

As promised. Photos from the post-exam chill out.

We actually visited Karen and her newborn baby girl but the photos taken by Joreen were accidentally deleted when we were at Loof. Sad...

Here are the rest of the day stuff.

Had dinner at Bugis Junction and went for desert at 记得吃 (Ji De Chi). Heard good comments about this desert store.

I ordered this mango sago with ice-cream. Erm... the ice-cream is underneath the layer of ice. Haha.

Actually wanted to order the durian desert but... peeps around me don't eat durian! So, not wanting to cause them to puke... settled for mango, which is also my favourite. Never mind. Dear, we go next time ok? I want to try their durian desert!!!

A group photo with everyone! Cheers! From left: me, Royston, Xiao Jia, Felicia, Joreen, Cheryl, Shiqi, Mickey (Cheryl's friend and everyone calls him that) and Marc.

After desert, wanted to go to some bar to chill but... can't find a good one nearby. Heard that Loof at Odeon Towers is good and we decided to give it a try. Hmmmmmm... Perhaps not the best time to go. There was a company function and the place was packed! Outdoor and not enough air. Very warm. So we decided to move else where to chill out.

We ended up here. Starbucks at Raffles City. Haha... We had good fun here though. Hahahaha...

Don't wanna think too much about the exam but I don't think I will fail. Perhaps just a bad grade because I REALLY blank out in the hall when I read the questions.

Anyway, mum bought Deric a new squeaky toy and he loves it soooooooo much that he spoilt the squeaking thingy in less than a day.

So cute right? Awwwwwwwwww...

But now, I really don't wanna go back office tomorrow. After a week break, I just felt it wasn't enough. I need a longer break from work...

No comments: