Thursday, July 22, 2010

1087. ups and downs

Rant of the day: So tired...
Things recently are moving like a roller coaster. Ups and downs.

Me nominated and awarded (should be I think) the Excellent Service Award, Gold Award. =)

Confirming and finalizing my trip for Hong Kong (yippeeee). =)

Got the selection date for my house (double yippeeee). =)

Know the date for my convocation (oh finally). =)

People tendering (though it didn't came as a surprise). =(

Got my car buang and the boot was in bad shape (repaired already and no injuries). =(

2 job applications got rejected (so sad that they didn't even give me the chance for an interview). =(

Flat selection came earlier than expected and have not gotten the queue number for the waterway BTO! =(

Having issues with the flat selection date (extremely extremely upset about this). =(

Glad... But at the same time, upset... Can there be fewer downs? Moreover, the downs are hitting me pretty hard. *sigh*

No comments: