Thursday, July 22, 2010

1088. i need 6 months... at least...

Joy of the day: BTO booklet is here!!!
Doctor says...
Your bones are healing well. But the swell is probably due to a torn ligament. This will take roughly 6 months to heal. Might be shorter. Might be longer. Depends...
*sigh*

6 months... That is a long period to get my ankle healed. And, I need to do physiotherapy. This sucks as well. But on a brighter note, I'm excused from IPPT for this window. At least I can rest assured that my ankle get some good rest from strenuous exercises.

I like this doctor. Same doctor that attended to me on my first medical review. Though he didn't smile. But at least he don't ask stupid questions and he take serious examination on my ankle and the x-ray films.

And yes, when he talks to me, he look at me! Unlike Dr. Andrew who reviewed my case on the last visit. The previous doctor was literally talking to my x-ray films. I didn't know those films response to his questions.

No comments: