Thursday, July 29, 2010

1090. tired

Rant of the day: Another week past...
I think I'm falling sick... Been feeling weak for the past few days but just not letting peeps know. Perhaps due to the unpredictable weather. Suddenly very cold. Suddenly very hot.

Anyway, about 6 more days to Hong Kong but the weird thing is I'm not getting the hype. Maybe too many things going on in office and out-of-office. For example the flat selection thingy... Check feng shui (风水). Check palmistry. Check this. Check that. And it doesn't help when dear is OVER excited about the flat thingy.

*sigh*

Tiring process but don't get me wrong. Not that I don't enjoy the selection process with dear but rather, all these hype and selection work are taking a toll off me mentally.

Then on the graduation day. Regalia rental and collection. Guest tickets. ICT crashes with graduation. Need to plan on the arrangement. So much work just to graduate. Aiyoh...

Only exchanged for HK$ yesterday and I haven't start packing. Haven't buy travel insurance too. Dear keep assuring me on the travel insurance thingy but no actions from her side leh. So is she buying or not? Sian lah...

Watch this to perk you up like what it did to me...


Awwwwww... so cute...

No comments: