Sunday, March 30, 2008

627. one year older

Rant of the day: It's a gorging day... I feel fat! But heck la. Die another day...

Thanks to all well wishers and of course to Lek Choon, you sms came right on at 12.04am. You guys rocks!

Yes, I'm a year older and it's just a love or hate affair. You love all the attention but hate the fact that your age keeps going up but never come down. On the contrary, your skin "comes down", and I mean they start to sag.

Never mind that. It's still an enjoyable day.

My first pressie and was sort of a surprise on Saturday afternoon. My brother actually left a bag on my bed. Love the "sperm" thing on the paper bag. Thanks brother and his girlfriend, Kelly.

And yes, he knows I'm a vainpot... But thank goodness he didn't buy the one that says "I'm horny" even if I'm really that. Haha...

Mum took a day off to accompany me to lunch at Pariss. Dear and Kelly joined in the lunch affair. Felt like it's some sort of family reunion.

Their oyster are huge! It's like the size of my palm. Fresh and tender. But hey, watch that cholestrol.

Dear bought me this Sovil Titus watch. Love it sooooooo much. Don't you think it matches the hot me? Haha...

Dinner was at Waraku. Gosh. Their serving is freaking large. For once I can't finish what's in their set meal.

And of course, a mark of my 25th year with a ceremonial blow of the candle. Thanks mum for the cake too! It's delicious.

Not forgetting my darling. Love you lots. Thank you for being by my side all this while and walk with me through my toughest days. Muacks!

No comments: