Saturday, March 01, 2008

617. 2nd year anniversary

Quote of the day: 如果彼此就站在对方的身边却感觉不到对方,这才是最远的距离……

We decided to have an early celebration for our 2nd year anniversary. Spent practically the entire half of the day together. I was at work this morning actually. Unpaid OT but time off should be given, which proves to be useful because I have an upcoming interview on Wednesday! Nice...

We look sexy today. Dear in her super short dress that will send all guys nose bleeding. Any breeze comes and she will have to do the Marilyn Monroe thing. Wooo... I'm also in my super sexy vest, a pressie from dear actually.

Can't believe I did this. $150 for a ticket to my first concert, and she's not exactly an idol of mine. But I do like some of her songs. She's quite a vocalist as a matter of fact. Mum almost fainted when she heard the amount I paid. It did burnt a BIG hole in my wallet now. Should have gone for the cheaper seats. Haiz...

It's romantic dinner at Giraffe, the restaurant opposite Istana. Used to call B.Boss but there was some change in management and menu and since then, renamed to Giraffe. It's pretty expensive but for the ambience, it's worth it (only for once in a while pleasure). The cooling outdoor breeze. The comfortable sofa. The fantastic food.

The place is practically surrounded by trees and sort of felt like staying in a forest surrounded by another concrete forest. Haven't felt such relaxation in town for very long.

Anyway, hope dear like the pressie I bought. I love you dear!

No comments: