Wednesday, February 27, 2008

616. bandaged

Rant of the day: I'm in pain...

Waterproof bandage: $0.48
Medical fees: Free
Getting my big, fat and swollen calf on my blog: Priceless...

The injection for cuts is freaking painful! Even now, my left arm still aches. But the good news is that it will last me 5 years before I need to get another such injections.

Well, bones are intact and no hairline factures found but the swell is pretty bad. Sort of like a very very bad bruise. The wound is starting to develop pus and bleeds a lil. When applying medication, it's stings like hell. But phew, I don't need a cast. A blessing in disguise I guess.

Two days MC but it sort of eat into my total annual MC of 14 days. So now, it sort of total up to a hefty 6 days and it's only February! Great...

A lesson learnt I guess for taking the human traffic flow for granted and nothing will happen as long as you follow the way. Somehow, I still curse and swear that fucker!

But hey, sort of able to get away from work and concentrate on my assignment isn't quite a bad idea too. Ok, I'm consoling myself... It's very very painful... *sob*

No comments: