Sunday, February 24, 2008

613. cbb

Rant of the day: Ahhhh choooo...

It's finally the last lesson for this module tomorrow. 40% MCQ test will put an end to all those strategy planning notes in my bag. Well, of course not an end to those stuff that I can possibly use in my daily life.

I am going nuts with work. Whatever they say, I had already put in my best effort and if they are still trying to be ridiculous and unreasonable, so be it. I am taking the CBB (can't be bothered) attitude. Really feel like putting an end to the misery but can't leave without securing a new job. Have to keep the income on-going else my school fees will be affected. Somehow, everything seems black and white to me.

Skipped my dance lesson today. Dear wasn't in the mood to dance as she can't get up from bed. Really want to go for my class though. It's practically my last opportunity to sweat and destress. *sigh* Oh well...

No comments: