Thursday, February 07, 2008

604. cny day 1

Rant of the day: Fat... fat... fat... I'm a fat biatch...

Happy Lunar New Year! So how's your ang bao collection so far? Mine wasn't really alot. Just four but I didn't expect alot either. As you get older, the amount of ang baos get lesser. It's natural.

Started off this morning at the Guan Yin temple, praying hard that everyone will have a smooth year ahead. The temple was really crowded and police have to put up barriers to ease the human traffic. But mum and I were pretty lucky. Think we got into the temple in less than 20min.

Believers who didn't managed to get in let their "belongings" behind. Somehow, I felt such acts shows that they wasn't really sincere.

Dinner at aunt's place. It's quite a feast! Abalone and sharkfin (again), pork ribs, scallops and many many more. Yummilicious! But felt really fat after feasting. Heck! It's Chinese New Year! Eat first then say. Haha...

Grandma is getting older everytime I see her. This time, she couldn't differentiate between my brother and I. It's quite sad but aging is part and parcel of our lives and we can stop it.

I'm missing dear alot even though it's just 2 days not seeing her. Hope she's enjoying herself over there. She still have Chingay performance when she's back next week. Must get enough rest ok?

It's clubbing time later with my cousins and my brother and his friends at MoS. Dancing... dancing... dancing... yiii yeah yeah...

No comments: