Friday, February 08, 2008

605. cny day 2

Yawn of the day: zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz

I haven't danced so wild for quite a long while. And I sweat like a heavy downpour too. Haha. Clubbing last night, or rather early this morning, was quite a blast. To replace my dance class on Sunday since Studio Wu isn't opening this weekend. It's also my first time clubbing with my brother and his gang and also my younger generation of cousins.

But somehow the crowd wasn't quite my type. Shan't go into details on the crowd else I'll be labelled as r****t. You know what I mean la. Music wise, MoS seems to be playing more locally heard hip hop and RnB songs nowadays. Unlike previously, they loved to play all those hip hop songs that weren't heard much here in Singapore.

Left quite early last night, comparing that we checked in at around 12am. Wanted to play a lil longer but seeing Thomas and Kelvin (both my cousins) feeling bored as they don't dance, might as well leave earlier. It's ok, all for the fun of going out together and enjoy.

Second day of Chinese New Year is all about recuperating back my energy. Tired... Slept till 1pm today! Haven't sleep like this for very very long. Yes I know, it's bad for my body as my biological clock is all messed up but I can't be waking up 9am when I slept like 4am last night right?

I love today... Rest...

Dear called me last night before I left for MoS. I missed her so much and I can't stop smiling after hearing her voice. I know we can't chat too long over the phone, so you must take care. But I don't think you can see these mesaages anyway. Not sure when can I hear her voice again...

It's gonna be another eventful day tomorrow. Potluck at Karen's place! Yippee!

No comments: