Monday, February 04, 2008

600. mahjong

Thought of the day: Will next module be easy?

Mahjong... a game of deceit. It's all about how well you can hide what tiles you want. It's all about how well you can read what tiles others want. It's all about how well you can turn the tables around to your advantage. A game started since 500BC, it's no easy feat to master it fully.

Anyway, I'm never a good mahjong player. I seldom win money on the table and when I play with cash, it's all meant for pure fun and leisure. Never expect to win anything. Therefore, I don't play with high odds. But it's quite fun today at dear's place, playing mahjong with the rest of her cousins. And of course, I lost a lil cash but it's ok.

Had a pre-CNY reunion dinner at dear's place. The table was filled with sumptous dishes. Sharkfin, abalone, sea cucumber, steamboat. And it's my first time eating the legendary Buddha Jump Over the Wall (佛跳墙)! That's what I call a delicacy.

It's abit sad that after Boy Boy's encounter with ticks, now it's Niu Niu's turn and it's quite a bad hit. Dear and some of her relatives were busy picking out the ticks after dinner. Hope things will be fine.

Dear's dad finally sort of "accepted" my existance! Woohoo! Things are looking alot brighter now. Looks like my hard work paid off. Hee...

Another interview tomorrow. Hope things goes on well.

No comments: