Monday, February 25, 2008

614. drowsy

Rant of the day: My brain is not registering what I'm reading...

I'm sick again. Sneezing and sore throat. But the medicine is good. Just 1 tablet and my sneezing problem is almost gone. But beware of the drowsy effect. It's super strong! I can practically feel the knock out effect even though the medication effect should have wear off earlier.

But my throat problem is still an issue. The problem had been around ever since my last job in call centre. Think it's a roll-over effect. The inflammatory comes and go in flashes. It still feels dry and uncomfortable but at least not painful anymore. I've been drinking alot of water but doesn't seems to "lubricate" the throat.

*sigh*

At least today is my last lesson for this module. Ends off with the MCQ test. Not as scary as what we thought and it seems to model in such a way that it ensures everyone should pass this test unless you don't have common dollars and cents sense. But if you wish to score well, you can't do it without reading and remembering all the course readers and lectures. So, it's a matter of whether you wanna make an effort to do it or not.

But hey, I completed the paper in less then 20min. Accomplishment? Nah... There's only 20 questions to start with and it's either you know or you don't. It's should take you more than 30min to complete actually.

One last assignment to go. Deadline on 3rd March. Sickening... Wanna get over and done with.

And seriously, those peps should minimise their chatting volume in class. It's getting a bit too noisy and distracting! It's like I "buy one get many free"; paying for the lecture but I'm hearing more than what the lecturer is going through. Haha...

And I seriously hate it when someone irritates me when I'm not feeling well plus my mood has been going down due to all the office stuff. I'm not into those brainless sick joke when it's not the time to do so. Therefore, please keep your ill-mannered behaviour at home and not bring it to the public for display.

It's back to work tomorrow. Heard that the management had some big issue over manpower today. But I've already taken the attitude. And if you wanna know what attitude is it, read post 613. And if they crosses the line, I might start an "argument" and not "negotiation". That's what I learnt from Nick Naylor. Haha...

No comments: