Wednesday, February 13, 2008

609. early valentines'

Rant of the day: Probably three days not seeing my dear again. Haiz...

It's early Valentines' Day with dear. Well, no choice for us since I'm going to sort of "celebrate" the V Day with the rest of my classmates in school. Also, dear is having her Chingay thingy on both Friday and Saturday. Looks like today is the only "appropriate" weekday left.

There's quite a handful of photographs coming up. So if you are having problems loading them, I suggest you click on the "X" on your browser now.

Mundane work as per usual in office. The thought of leaving the organisation gets stronger every single day. Unreasonable workload. Ridiculous request. Brainless persistence. I felt stupid working there.

And of course, I'm late for dinner with dear, all thanks to those time-wasting meetings AFTER 5pm. I am suppose to knock off at 5.30pm for nuts! And before you go on ranting that you leave your office late too, I DON'T get a single cent for OTs and not even time-off.

Anyway, collected the bouquet of flowers that I pre-ordered even though I promised dear that I wouldn't buy any this year. But how can a V Day goes without flowers?

Reached Ichiban Boshi at Esplanade pretty late. Luckily dear had sort of started a lil to ward the hunger off while waiting for me. She's damn stunning today... Many guys can keep their eyes off dear but I sort of enjoyed these kind of attention. They can see but cannot touch. On the contrary... You get what I mean. I'm proud!

Here she is, striking a perfect smile with the flowers. Isn't she lovely?

And how can I resist a shot with her? Gosh, I'm a damn lucky man!

Knowing that my wallet is giving me a whole lot of problems, dear decided to get me one for V Day. It's my favourite brand! Textured surface with luxury of space within. Perfect!

She is simply stunning even with her hair tied up.

No photoshop done except resizing it to fit into my blog. It's like an advert for the braclet she wears. Simply gorgeous. 好梦幻哦!

And definitely how can we miss out enjoying ice-cream! All couples love ice-cream, either in the cafes or on each other. We prefer the former. Haha... All hail Anderson's ice-cream!

我好幸福哦!

Well, something that I need to let off steam for a while. We got back the result for the second module. Just when I thought my result should call for a celebration, I felt the otherwise after that. A distinction. How hard is it to get a distinction? How hard is it to get a high distinction? And again, I got another distinction. Happy? Initially yes. But not for long.

The scores that we saw previously online (which was told to be the wrong scores) appears to be almost identical as per the confirmed results. Happy? Yes for my friends but not for myself. How can there be such extreme scores after moderation? With peps scoring more than 90 out of 100?Are you seriously kidding me? This is like primary school kids scores! And yet, I only get a mere 77 to qualify only a distinction!

The score simply does not justify the amount of work I had put in! I can proudly says that I put in alot more effort than most peps in class. I listen attentively and seldom chit chat during lessons. I take notes whereas the rest simply can't be bothered. I sacrificed my nights, working and reading like a mad cow. And yet...

I researched and planned my essay carefully with ALL the materials in proper places. I wrote and wrote and wrote. Edit, edit and edit. And yet, a mere 32 out of 40 for the essay, which barely crosses the high distinction mark. When I thought this score was not exactly perfect, there's still pep(s) mocking at my score! It's not funny. So what if they scored higher?

What am I? Perhaps another stupid ass working so hard and nothing works out. Sad...

Felt betta after letting the steam out. But still... I'm disappointed.

Ok. That's all for today. Still gotta work and study tomorrow. Tired...

No comments: