Tuesday, February 12, 2008

608. dear's back

Rant of the day: It's back to work. Sian...

Dear is BACK! I am so happy and I'm shamelessly saying here that I cried when I saw her. 6 days... I missed her like crazy in just 6 days. I know it sounds silly but...

Lotsa things dear bought for me. But I simply love the vest she bought and it's not cheap. Love it and can't wait to wear it out today. It fits me perfectly. Oops! Perhaps my body is simply too good to hang clothes! 我是天生的衣架子。Wahaha...

Of course, she bought the instant cup noodles from Taiwan! They are all superb! And of course, my favourite 铁蛋! Can't resist their chewy texture with strong scent of herbs. Yummy. And not forgetting all those famous Taiwan products like mochi and pineapple tarts. Woohoo! I can feel the cholestrol but I don't giva damn.

So since she's back, it calls for a celebration! Went to Xing Wang Cafe since when haven't been visiting them for quite a while. Simply love their vegetable rice. Every mouth is a surprise. But a lil oily though. Heck!

After a long break from work, it's back to office tomorrow. How sickening... Don't feel like stepping in FOREVER! But unfortunately, I'll be stuck there till the day I tender. Duh. When will I be able to get out from here?

No comments: