Sunday, October 11, 2009

968. in a few hours

Rant of the day: Ate so much...

In just a few hours time, I'll be heading back camp for my annual ICT (in-camp training a.k.a reservist). While on one hand, it's like a short escape from work, on the other hand, the feeling of going back camp sucks big time.

Seriously...

I hope I don't need to stay in camp. Should be staying out like the usual right?

Anyway, on Saturday's IRAS Food Hunt Competition, our team managed to come in 4th. Awwwwww... Missed the 3rd spot. No prizes but really, just join for the fun of it. And indeed, it was really quite fun planning the route and brainstorming the food items to eat.

During the competition, then I realised I've got another secondary school mate working in IRAS too! What a small World!!! And the funny thing is, he could not recognise me AT ALL!!! I think I did changed pretty much as compared to the old me. Had side-parting hair that was well-combed. Chubby and ugly. Very tanned because of NCC participation. Large gold frame spectacles. I look pretty much like a black fat pig lah...

But now, I'm a changed man. Still fat but alot better than the last time. No more that weird and ah gong hair. Contact lens. Taller. More confident. More thick skin... Haha...

Change for a better me I guess...

No comments: