Monday, October 26, 2009

979. back in office

Rant of the day: School fees deadline on Wednesday. Fark!!!
First day back in office after my 2 weeks ICT and it's HELL!!! I'm like so lost and totally not in the mood to work. But no choice... There're emails to clear. Confirmation to send. Class to conduct. Attendance to prepare. Calls to make. Queries to close. And hey, I've also got COMPLIMENTS!!! Haha... It's received from today's workshop and I'm glad that it happened to brighten up my day a lil.

Conducting the class today seemed odd. I'm a lil lost of what to say actually and had to pause to think what's next. But it appears that the attendees seem welcoming of such short pause.

Work aside. Dear wanna gym today after work as we are both getting fat since the Bintan trip. And seriously... alot fatter!!! So we needed the workout and sweat it out. The exercise is damn siong. This is the result of not keeping a consistent workout regime. I'm sooooooo totally out of breath lah!

Think I need this now after gym...



Total cuteness lah!!! Cat massaging cat!!! Awwwwwwww...

No comments: