Tuesday, October 13, 2009

970. i didn't make it

Rant of the day: Darn. Forgot to pay my RBS credit card bill. PENALTY!!! Fark!!!

Ok, I'm sooooooooo looking forward for this to happen. Else, when my contract is up, I might make a switch to Singtel for iPhone. But of course, price is the key. How much per month and how much for the phone? Singtel now still monopolises the iPhone market and the price is seriously steep for a low end user like me.

I'll wait wait see see... A more affordable and comparable price please...

Anyway, to my beloved friends and reader whom been waiting to know the result for the Revenue Idol audition... I didn't make the cut to the finals. Awwwwwwww... A lil sad but it's ok. Try again next time. Hahaha... It's just for fun anyway.

I wanna watch this movie but it's not available here in Singapore... Paranormal Activity.

People freaked out in the cinema. Damn. I wanna experience the scare too!

No comments: