Friday, October 30, 2009

983. highlighter


Question of the day: Should I go Halloween party?

Now I also have the cute lil highlighter with 5 colours in the shape of a flower!!! Think it will be pretty useful for my final 2 modules before I finish my Bachelor in Mass Communication.

This highlighter ain't cheap. Cost me $10!!! But it's actually a donation for the upcoming President's Challenge and Jingyi (branch rep for all these stuff) came around forcing persuading people to donate.

Anything lah. It's for a good cause also. Plus, I get to enjoy the tax deduction next year!!! Hahaha... But the highlighter a lil big hor? Not very convenient to bring to school actually. Can't even squeeze into my pencil case. Hmmmmmm...


Anyway, it comes in 5 useful colours (blue, pink, orange, yellow, green). Not bad lah. But the ink level ain't that much. Have to "ration" out carefully when I highlight my notes.

Wait. 10 years of giving? This event had been around for 10 years?  Wow... I didn't realise that.

It's Halloween night tomorrow and we are still discussing whether to go party or not. Past experience at Zouk was freaking pack!!! Barely enough space to move, not say dance on the dancefloor. This time round, thinking of going to Butter Factory but it states on their website that it will experience full house. Shucks. Then, what time do we need to queue sia? 9pm? That is like super early lor!!! Think by the time we enter the club, my cosmetic all smudge le lah!!!

Ain't going in costume but if we are really going, probably going to draw eye-liner and paint my nails black. Dear suggested I colour my face white as well. Right... Her sexual fantasy over vampires... I hate you Robert Pattinson!!! Look at what you had done to my girl!!!

No comments: