Wednesday, October 28, 2009

980. school fees

Rant of the day: It's only the mid week... *sigh*
Safer sex for human beings ya. At least the male don't end up as food for the lady.



My body is aching after gym session yesterday. Darn... I need some quality massage!!!

Paid my school fees earlier and got really pissed off as my credit card exceeded the limit! Have to use my debit from another bank to pay for the fees. Sian. There goes my reward points. So sad. But anyway, I'd accumulated more than 4500 points! Think I can redeem pretty good stuff at the end of the year.

Yeah!!!

This is the last school fees (I hope) and really having mixed feelings about it. I have to puke out close to $3400 for the fees. On the other hand, it's the LAST payment, which means I'm graduating soon!!! I'm still hoping for a degree with distinction even though this hopeful thought is diminishing fast everytime the result is released for past modules. I'm getting worse grade recently as compared to the initial modules.

Pray hard. Crossing fingers.

No comments: