Thursday, December 13, 2007

578. back to work

Rant of the day: Need to look for a new job now...

I detest going back to work. Stupid procedures that just makes my work keep piling up. It's about time to call a quit. Sick and tired of all these ridiculous requests and queries.

I'm looking for a good and appropriate media job. Humane working hours that allows me to study. Paid overtime. Fantastic benefits. Perfect environment. Good payout, which means salary and bonuses. Good management. 5 days work week with weekend to relax. Reachable from home within 30 minutes.

To all employers out there, if you are looking for a perfect employee like me, please drop me a message and perhaps we can arrange for an interview. I'm good.

Anyway, a pleasant surprise when I'm back in office. A $10 NTUC voucher for winning a quiz. Haha. Mum happily accept it to shop for her groceries. Well, it's not much but it is extra cash vouchers. Haha.

Hate those peps who stuff flyers all over the flat. Ever since the mailboxes now can block up the front cover, those small time companies had been trying all means to distribute their flyers. So, without any other places to stuff at, they squeeze them into those slits of my door! What the heck?!? could the authorities do something about all these companies. Issue a hefty fine or something as it is rubbish! Or maybe send the bosses to do corrective work order. Note that these rubbish ain't my rubbish.

U0B had been giving me alot of problem recently after a new application of their debit card. Firstly, the initial Visa Electron debit card was not linked to my bank account even though I had received the PIN to their ATM.

Secondly, due to the linkage delay, I couldn't make my purchases at Guess shop when I'm paying up. This causes so much embarrasement at their counter, as if I have no money and still want to buy branded stuff. But in fact, it's a brand new card!

Thirdly, no one ever mention to me that the credit limit is only $3000! At the point of my application at their outlet, I had already told them that it's to pay off my school fees. Don't you think as a service provider, it will be appropriate to inform me the credit limit of this card and perhaps give me other alternatives? This wasn't known to me until I called up their hotline to enquire about the above problems! What kind of school fees do they think I'm paying for? Primary school fees ah?

I was sooooooo fucking pissed!

When probed over the initial call to their hotline, it was mentioned that even their Visa Mini limit is $3000 and only those debit cards that requires annual payment has a limit of up to $5000! What the heck?

So, not happy with all these services, I decided to make a trip to their counter directly on Monday and to my "astonishment", they can't really handle much about their card product and only to refer me back to their hotline again. Right... And this time round, they say the mini have a limit of $5000. Double standard. So, I gave them a deadline of sending me the mini by Friday.

Well, at least the card is now here on Thursday. Will make a trip to their counter directly to activate the card. Waste of my time... I'm really NOT happy with their service and not sure how are they going to compensate my:
- time wasted for all those trips and calls
- embarrasement at Guess

But luckily their follow up after the final call was speedy. Else, I'm gonna make a big fuss over it because I cannot make my payment to school! But still, I'm not satisfied...

Ok, back to rushing of the academic essay. I'm so mentally blocked...

No comments: