Friday, December 07, 2007

576. ict

Rant of the day: I am damn tired... My mind is on the verge of breaking down...

How long have I not blog? I barely have the time to sleep and let's not talk about blogging. I have been getting less then 5 hours of sleep everyday! It's my in-camp training (a.k.a. reservist) and have to report by 8am in full uniform. This is provided that there's no events like battalion run and unfortunately, there was...

Every night were mad rush on project presentation, which is tomorrow, till 1am or 2am. And the next morning, have to wake up around 5plus or 6am. Good thing is that there's barely things for us to work on. Bad thing is there's no bunk for us to sleep. Right...

But it's good to see Han Teng and Jun Wei in camp. It's been ages since I'd last saw them and they're doing the ICT with me. It's good to hear that they are doing fine in studies. Guess what? Chin Siong is back in the platoon after disrupting for studies in the States. Was thinking who is this familiar face in office and just suddenly struck me when I saw his name tag. Haha...

Chua is still the same; at least his "famous" laughter is still the same! Damn freaking LOUD! There's alot of movement in the unit. Most peps are still around but as a different post.

The canteen is still the same. The food is still the same. The taste is still the same. Only difference is the price but it's still cheaper then outside. Still love their lor mee though. It's yummilicious... Oh yes, so is their peanut pancake (min jian kuey).

1 week of ICT. One of my longest week. Time seems to past so slowly everyday when you've got nothing to do. And there's no Internet or PC to work on my project... *sigh*

Well, presentation is tomorrow! Better maintain my voice. I'm falling sick again due to mental fatigue and depriving from sleep. Time to get the stuff finalise for tomorrow. Gambatte! It's fantastic to work with the guys in my team. That's what we call teamwork and prove to Steve (our lecturer) that friends can still work together well for projects. Keep it up guys!

No comments: