Sunday, December 16, 2007

579. essay

Rant of the day: Hate the wait...

It's 2am and I'm still awake. Well, partly is to complete my 2000 words essay and also to wait for dear to reach home safely after her small birthday gathering with her friends. So, might as well blog until my eyes can't take it. Haha...

The essay is finally done. Brain is literally drained and dead. Writing 2000 words for essay is first time and it proved to be a challenge. I've not written something that long in my life all this while besides doing report for poly projects as the reports can go up to 100 pages. This time is me, myself and I.

Since I'm trying to chalk up the amount of words, I've been trying to fluff up the essay with many words. Think quite a number of us are doing so. Well, it's tactics I suppose. So, as I went on and tada, I've got about 2050 words! Ok, that's it... no more writing and I seriously wouldn't vet it till Monday. Sick and tired of it.

Going to submit it on Monday, together with the payment of school fees. Ouch! There goes my bonus...

Also, the company that is suppose to give me my laptop for re-contracting my broadband finally called me but to my disappointment, it is to go personally to place an order at their office and not the actual collection of the laptop. But I thought they had called me up previously on 29 November 07 to ask me about the colour I wanted? Why are they requesting me to go down to place an order again? They can't answer me at all when I probed them earlier on.

Plus, the wait at their office was horrible! After taking the queue number, I waited for about an hour! What the heck?!? There goes my weekend! I seriously think that if Singtel were to let their customers do re-contracting with promotions, give out the gifts directly and not sub-contract to other companies to handle all these! It seriously don't display nicely on Singtel side as any bad service will be imaged as Singtel instead.

Guess what? The laptop that I'd ordered will only be available either end of this month or early next month. What the heck?!? Another long wait again... Peeved...

Saw the new advertising tactics when travelling on NEL? Think it's called the Moove TV or something like that. Pretty cool actually. Think they can gradually implement to most of the underground railways.

Anyway, enjoy the mambo on my blog... *yawn*

No comments: